- 1. This list shows the Flickr tags that we trained on, together with retrieval results and the corresponding ImageNet synsets.
- 2. "Frequency" shows the number of instances in Flickr100M dataset."AP" shows prediction accuracy for predicting which tags users apply (ground truth labels are not available).
- 3. Click on the column headers to change the sort order for the list.
- 4. To see retrieval results from our algorithm (RLR), click on a tag under "Our retrieval". Click on an entry under "Flickr search" to see a sample of Flickr images with this tag.
- 5. Click on "Image-Net synset" to see an approximately-corresponding Image-Net synset. "Node count" and "Subtree count" show number of instances in Image-Net synset node and subtree.
- 6. Mouse over each row of "Image-Net synset" open a tooltip that shows synset definition.
||Average precision (AP)